Employment: Service Advisor
It is important that the Sales Advisor learn from practical experience and additional training the skills and abilities to advance to higher levels of retail management and to accept additional responsibilities in a professional manner.
Hours: As assigned by Store Manager.
The Sales Advisor is responsible for:
- Promoting sales of all products and services offered at retail locations.
- Assuring vehicle inspections are performed per policy.
- Assign duties and coordinate parts availability.
- Responsible for welfare of the store in the absence of a Store Manager.
- Administrative duties of opening, closing and end of day procedures.
- Complete all On-line testing and training from Program Tire Manufactures
- Proper Phone Techniques
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Promote sales of all products and services offered at Oceanside Tire and Service Center
- Follow all BAR procedures
- Insure 100% compliance of all California State Labor Laws. This to include as Management, to enforce the Labor Laws with all Shop Employees.
- Coordinate vehicle inspections with mechanics and customer.
- Provide estimates for needed repairs.
- Insure 100% enforcement of the commercial health, security and assets of the Oceanside Tire and Service Center
- Maintain inventory control and coordinated availability of repair parts.
- Maintain return of cores and incorrect parts.
- Supervise maintenance of shop area, company tools and equipment used.
- Assist, when necessary, store employees with physical labor assignments.
- Attend all company directed or sponsored meetings or training classes.
- Promote and maintain Safety by wearing Safety Glasses, and proper shoes and uniform at all times when in the shop area. Failure to do this will result in corrective action, including termination.
- Personal image as per Oceanside Tire and Service Center
- Dressed and ready for work at scheduled time.
- No use of cell phone during clocked in working hours.
- All other duties assigned by the Store Manager.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Previous sales experience.
- Computer skills necessary to perform the job.
- General mathematical skills required.
- General automotive knowledge and mechanical aptitude preferred.
- Ability to perform some heavy and light physical labor (10 to 100 lbs. lifting).
- Ability to provide leadership.
- Ability to sell all Oceanside Tire and Service Center products and services.
Oceanside Tire and Service Center
499 A College Boulevard
Oceanside, CA 92057
Apply For This Position